If the impending Snowpocalypse doesn't wipe us all from the Earth, the Super Bowl will take place this Sunday. Click on through to see who's doing something special for game day. As for us, snow days mean beer drinking by the fireside. We don't have a fireplace, but you can easily search for restaurants that do using MenuPages' handy filter feature. Here's a bunch in Center City and South Philly.
• Swift Half is turning the Bowl into a charity event by donating 100 percent of sales of Sly Fox cans and 10 percent of sales for on Sunday night to Doctors Without Borders.
• Misconduct Tavern is offering a $40 Super Bowl special - it includes an appetizer, an entree and your choice of six craft beers from a list that includes Magic Hat #9 and Victory Wild Devil.
• The Cantina at Distrito is serving $2 Tecates and $5 margaritas during the game.
• South Philly Bar and Grill will serve a free "New Orleans-style" buffet during halftime, $2.75 Yuengling lagers during the game and $5 Bloody Marys all day.
• Supper is offering take-out packages of bacon-wrapped hot dogs and wings. They are taking orders through Sunday at noon. There's Supper Dog Kit, which includes four house-made bacon-wrapped hot dogs, vacuum sealed and ready for the grill or deep fryer; four house-baked buns; one pint each of barbecued onions, sauerkraut and house-cured pickles; and a half pint of beer mustard, for $25. Or you can order smoked birch beer glazed chicken wings with black pepper and buttermilk dressing for $12 per pound.
• On Super Bowl Sunday all eight Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant locations will debut a new to-go special, $25 for Two Pizzas and a Growler of Beer. Orders will be taken until 10 pm, seven days a week.
• MIXX in Villanova has 11 HDTV's, small plates starting at $3, drink specials and half off select drafts.