Norovirus Suspected of Causing Lots of Belly-Aching at Rider U.; Listen All of Y'all, It's Sabotacos!
• Officials believe norovirus is responsible for the more than 40 students from Rider University who’ve been admitted to the hospital with gastrointestinal illness. [NBC Philly]
• Aries want meat, Libras like buzzy new eateries, and other things astrological signs say about restaurant tastes. [HuffPo]
• People will downsize their restaurant portions if the server offers them the option; maybe soon we'll be able to say "under-size me"? [Salt/NPR]
• Good news: The amount of trans fats Americans consume dropped by 58 percent from 2000 to 2009. [Your Life/USAT]
• A mysterious case of food poisoning afflicted 700 people who attended a political rally in Mexico. Could it be a case of sabotacos? [CNN]